RB24Vegas

Keep it down or I'll give you a smack!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Couple of Quick Ones

I know I havent been around for a year and a day but I have been too busy (or lazy) to get to this. And just when you think you can get some time and post some crap the playoffs hit.

Here is what I have done over the last couple of weeks:

Yankees @ Indians 10/4
ClamBake weekend at Murphy's 10/5 & 10/6
Pistons @ Cavs 10/11
Lake Erie Monsters game 10/13
Red Sox @ Indians 10/15
Red Sox @ Indians 10/16
Red Sox @ Indians Tonight!
This Weekend - ND/Chicago weekend!!!

Anywho...My main man Murph has taken a boatload of pictures from the games. I want to post a bunch of them but havent got around to it. But here a couple to wet your whistle...



Notice how the QB of the Browns wears a Cleveland hat????
GO TRIBE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home