RB24Vegas

Keep it down or I'll give you a smack!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lancelot Link

I am sitting at home in the lap of luxury using one of last vacation days. Instead of wallowing around the house lamenting the OSU los saturday and the Browns loss yesterday, I figured that I will share a few good links.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Honestly how does a school feel if you coach looks like this?























Wyoming Coach says you're number one!


Here's a small sampling of some bad tats running around the NBA


I came across this list and just sat here shaking my head while reading it. good times!






















While watching the Browns game yesterday, Matt and I discussed the sweet 'do on Jeff Reed photo. I brought up that I had seen an article of some of the best hair in the NFL. So I had to go back and find the link. Not to be out done they also put together a small sample of bad NBA hair.


Also if you have not seen these before Mr Reed has a Fyffe-like quality of disrobing in public places.


Glad to see that other people also agree with me that Simmons is getting out of hand with his writing.


This idea started off with a lot of promise but tailed off quickly. Made me think of an idea to come up with a list of my own someday (but we all know that will never come to fruition).


This is ri-donk-ulous. Way too much time practicing this stuff.


Glad to see that Fat Phil is keeping things in order down in Knoxville.


OK...I have to go and figure out something productive to do today. Later!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much attempt you put to make such a wonderful informative web site.


    Also visit my blog post raspberry ketones

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home